Social Media Intern
31 AUGUST 2016
People make fun of your social media addiction?
Time to put it into use!
We need an independent thinker in our young, vibrant startup who can manage her/his own tasks. If you are passionate about community building, would love to work on active, diverse content and not afraid to try new things don’t hesitate!
- (at least an ongoing) Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- excellent English skills both in written and verbal
- social media management and community engagement experience
- Ability to pinpoint the company’s tone, voice and topics
- Advanced level knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other major platforms and how the ecosystem works
- Solid understanding of and passion for multiple social platforms (mainly Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Familiarity with social media management and reporting tools such as SocialFlow, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics (or similar products)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and the WordPress blogging platform
- Ability to proactively pitch and manage projects indepedently
- Knowledge of Adobe products is an advantage (Photoshop, Indesign etc.)
As the Social Media Intern, you’ll join a team of cinematography enthusiasts. You’ll be responsible for delivering social strategy and communities across a range of verticals.A few examples of the challenges you could take on:
- Understand and provide recommendations for paid, earned, and owned media campaigns and sponsored content across channels
- Work closely with product designers, content creators to create our communication and brand identity
- Build and engage our community further, be everyone’s friend
- Apply marketing research and analysis to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Create effective influencer strategies and assist with influencer outreach
Join Sybrillo’s team
by sending your CV with the subject ‘Social Media Intern_2016 Autumn’ and your favourite vlog/blog in the description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: until the 10th of September.